The Musicman Albert Lee HH
With Rosewood neck and dual Humbuckers.
Bargain price due to minor finish check at the neck pocket. Pictures to follow.
This signature guitar represents the individuality and musicianship of Albert Lee and offers the best of the best when it comes to features and sound. Whether you’re fingerpicking like Lee or using your own style, you'll experience the same perfect playability which the legend himself demands from his instrument.
Custom humbucker magic
Discover your full potential. Each of the custom wound, premium DiMarzio humbuckers loaded into this guitar shines with quality. With a medium output, they are incredibly dynamic – they can handle any genre. From sweet, airy clean tones to crunchy, overdriven dirty sounds, they'll give all your riffs a rich fullness along with perfect clarity. The five way pickup selector also gives you pairing options to expand your sound further and get that golden tone.
In the bridge humbucker, you'll find a strong, punchy response which lifts your riffs up to the stratosphere and delivers them with precision. It's powerful, but can be rolled back for a softer, subtler sound. And the neck pickup is warm and smooth - perfect for lead licks and wailing string bends. It'll track all your notes with complete accuracy, and it can also beef up chords to make them sound full and fat. Get ready for the greatest sound you've ever heard.
Rosewood all round
Beaming with warmth. The combination of a rosewood fretboard with a highly coveted, unique rosewood neck makes for the perfect playing experience and a tone which is out of this world. The neck itself is super slick and plays perfectly, with a gunstock oil and hand-rubbed special wax blend to enhance manoeuvrability. Your playing will feel natural and comfortable all the way along its surface. And the rosewood's resonance drenches this guitar's tone with a beautiful warmth for the perfect guitar voicing. A rosewood fretboard only builds on this, offering the same smooth, warm tone as the neck – as well as plenty of sustain. And it feels superb under your fingers. You can't go wrong.
- Model: Albert Lee HH
- PC: 95594RW03
- Size: 12-11/16" Wide, 1-3/4" Thick, 36-9/16" Long (32.2 Cm Wide, 4.5 Cm Thick, 92.7 Cm Long)
- Body Wood: African Mahogany
- Body Finish: High Gloss Polyester
- Body Colours: Powder Blue, Charcoal Frost
Neck And Fingerboar
- Scale Length: 25-1/2" (64.8 Cm)
- Neck Radius: 10" (25.4 Cm)
- Headstock Size: Only 5-7/8" (14.9 Cm) Long
- Frets: 22 - High Profile, Medium Width
- Neck Width: 1-5/8" (41.3 Mm) At Nut, 2-1/4" (56.9 Mm) At Last Fret
- Neck Wood: Select Rosewood Neck
- Fingerboard: Select Rosewood
- Fret Markers: Oversized Dots
- Neck Finish: Gunstock Oil And Hand-Rubbed Special Wax Blend
- Neck Colours: Standard – Natural With Finished Headstock
Hardware And Electronics
- Bridge: Standard - Music Man® Strings-Thru-The-Body Bridge Of Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel With Vintage Steel Saddles; Optional - Music Man® Vintage Tremolo Of Chrome Plated, Hardened Steel With Bent Steel Saddles
- Pickguard: Shell (Powder Blue), White Pearloid (Charcoal Frost)
- Tuning Machines: Schaller M6-IND Locking
- Truss Rod: Adjustable - No Component Or String Removal
- Neck Attachment: 5 Bolts - Sculpted Neck Joint Allows Smooth Access To Higher Frets
- Electronic Shielding: Graphite Acrylic Resin Coated Body Cavity And Aluminum Lined Pickguard
- Controls: 500kohm Volume And Tone - .022µf Tone Capacitor
- Switching: 5-Way Lever Pickup Selector
- Pickups: HH - 2 Dimarzio Custom Humbucking With Chrome Covers