It is still big enough to deliver a big acoustic performance, yet remains small enough for the player to jump around on stage with no problem.
The Spruce top and Mahogany body of each of the Faith Naked instruments is 100% solid tonewood – in keeping with all other Faith series. However, the cosmetics and non-essential dressing has been stripped away, leaving the guitars in their natural, Naked state. Satin finished all over, the tonewood is almost entirely unrestricted in its resonant movement, so the tone delivered is far beyond what is normally expected at this price level.
This model is fitted with Shadow Performer Tuner Preamp / Shadow Nanoflex Pickup electronics.
- Top Wood Solid Engelmann Spruce (2 Stage Satin)
- Back Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Side Wood Solid Indonesian Mahogany (2 Stage Satin)
- Binding N/A
- Bracing Material Quarter-Sawn Spruce
- Bracing Pattern Patrick James Eggle X-Brace Design
- Rosette 2mm Abalone
- Neck Mahogany
- Neck Finish Satin
- Neck Joint Patrick James Eggle Bolt-On Design
- Fingerboard Indonesian Ebony (2017 models onwards - until Dec 2016, Solid Rosewood)
- Fingerboard Radius 16"
- Fingerboard Inlays Mother of Pearl 'F' at 12th Fret
- Machine Head Faith Precision Chrome
- Trussrod 2 Way
- Nut / Saddle NuBone (LC6116)/(LC9110)
- Nut Width Nut 43mm / String Spacing 55mm
- Bridge Indonesian Ebony
- Bridge Pins Ebony with Ablone Dots
- Finish Type 2 Stage Satin all over
- Hardcase Not Included
- Upper bout 290mm
- Lower bout 385mm
- Depth at neck 100mm
- Depth at base 115mm
- Body Length 490mm
- Soundhole Diameter 100mm
- Scale Length 645mm
- Fingerboard Radius 16 inch