Blackstar HT1R MK2 Valve Combo
- Brand: Blackstar
- Product Code: 336
- Availability: Out Of Stock
he HT-1R MkII is the perfect studio and practice valve guitar amp. The completely new design takes the performance of this mini tone machine to a new level.
Packed with great sound and innovative features, its unique push-pull power amps is designed to sound full and toneful even at the lowest volume level.
The simple and intuitive controls allow you to quickly dial in your sound. Pro features like the patented ISF control, studio quality reverb, 4-16Ω speaker output and USB speaker emulated output, make them perfect for recording or practicing.
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive channels
- USB audio out for easy pro recording
- New studio quality reverb voiced for guitar
The conventional three way guitar EQ network, or tone stack (a.k.a. Bass, Middle and Treble), is a key to the characteristic "voice" of traditional guitar amplifiers. Classic amplifier designs have their own versions of this network which leads to their own tonal voicings. The ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network between any of the traditional voicings in a way that has never before been possible. In this way you can design your own sound and truly find 'the sound in your head'.
- 1 Watt combo
- Unique push-pull power amp design
- ECC83 preamp valve, ECC82 power amp valve
- 2 channels
- Footswitchable Voices for Clean and Overdrive
- USB audio out
- Newly voiced studio quality reverb
- 4-16Ω Extension speaker jack socket
- 1x8" speaker
Tags: amplifiers, blackstar