Symphony Desktop for Mac, iPad pro and Windows packs the legendary sound quality of Apogee’s rack-mount Symphony I/O Mk II into an elegant and inspiring 10×14 audio interface that sits on your desk and fits in your bag. With Symphony Desktop, musicians and producers are empowered to record, overdub and mix with the music industry’s most respected AD/DA convertors and mic preamps.
By combining superior performance, with new features like mic preamp emulation, the Symphony ECS Channel Strip and Clearmountain’s Spaces reverb plugins, ultra low latency recording with hardware DSP and Apogee native FX plugins, Symphony Desktop will amplify your creativity in your studio or on the go and give your recordings the Apogee sound quality Advantage.
Apogee Symphony is a class leading tool used by the great, the good, and the team at Knighton Music Centre! There’s an endorsement you don’t get every day.
- Most affordable Symphony series interface ever
- Cutting edge components and circuit design deliver detailed and pristine flagship sound quality
- 2 Advanced Stepped Gain mic preamps, up to 75dB of gain, variable impedance
- FET instrument input with electric guitar tube amp characteristics
- Apogee Alloy Mic Preamp emulation (Analog processing + DSP modeling) Includes British Solid State & 50s American Tube
- Built-in hardware DSP processing of Apogee FX Rack plugins
- Includes Symphony ECS Channel Strip Tuned by Bob Clearmountain – Native and hardware DSP versions with EQ, Compression and Saturation
- Includes Clearmountain’s Spaces reverb plugin
- Flexible, zero latency plugin workflows: Print, Monitor and DualPath Link workflows
- Dynamic touch screen display for comprehensive hardware control
- 2 fully balanced 1/4″ outputs
- 2 assignable headphone outputs: 1 x 1/4″, 1 x 1/8”
- 10 IN x 14 OUT simultaneous channels of audio
- MIDI over USB
- Digital I/O: 2 x Optical Toslink (ADAT,S/PDIF)
- USB 2.0 over USB Type C connector
- Works with: macOS, Windows, iPad Pro
macOS: 10.13 High Sierra or later
iOS/iPad pro: iOS 13
PC: Windows 10 Anniversary update or later