Walden D1030 with a beautiful satin nitrocellulose finish.
This guitar has a classic dreadnought body shape, with a lovely solid Red Cedar top and solid Indian Rosewood back and sides.
This guitar has a great punchy tone when strummed, with no trace of muddiness or unpleasant overtones. It also lends itself to more subtle finger-style work and is very responsive and allows changes in attack to add expression to a piece.
- body shape: Dreadnought
- top material: Solid Western Red Cedar
- back material: Solid Indian Rosewood
- side material: Indian Rosewood
- soundboard bracing: "Pre-War" Scalloped-X
- material: Mahogany
- nut : Bone
- nut width: 1 11/16 "
- scale length: 25.6"
- fingerboard: Solid Rosewood
- trussrod: 2-way adjustable
- reinforcement: Carbon Graphite Rails
- binding: Maple and Wood
- rosette: Maple and Mahogany
- tuners: Gold with black buttons
- logo: Pearl
- bridge: Faceted Rosewood bridge
- saddle: Bone
- endpins: Wood
- Satin Nitrocellulose Lacquer