Sterling Basses stand for quality at a great price.
With punch and clarity the Ray24CA has style and classic looks twinned with a fat active humbucker. Never a disappointment a Sterling bass always delivers!
The Sterling by Music Man StingRay Classic RAY24CA MN Butterscotch is clearly oriented in design and equipment to the original model from the 1970s. Accordingly, the 4-string electric bass has a mahogany body in the typical StingRay design, while the sixfold screwed neck is made of maple and offers optimal conditions for comfortable playability with the "C" profile. A Sterling by Music Man ceramic humbucker in the typical position also provides the adequate Stingray sound with a strong bass foundation and brilliantly glittering highs. The traditional, curved Control Plate also carries the active 2-band tone controls, which allow the sound to be precisely adjusted. Last but not least, the Sterling by Music Man StingRay Classic features high-quality hardware in the form of a solidly built bass bridge and precise vintage-style tuners.
- Model: Ray24CA
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Butterscotch
- Construction: Bolt-On (6 Bolt)
Neck & Fingerboard
- Neck Material: Hard Maple
- Nut Width: 1-1/2'' (38mm)
- Scale Length: 34'' (86.4cm)
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9-1/2'' (24cm)
- Frets: 21 Medium
- Inlays: Dots
Hardware & Electronics
- Tuning Machineheads: Open Gear
- Bridge: Standard Sterling Bridge
- Truss Rod: Single Action
- Bridge Pickup: Ceramic Humbucker
- Special Electronics: 2-band Active Preamp
- Controls: Volume, Treble, Bass
- Pickguard: Black