Based on one of the most iconic designs in the 20th century, the Classic '57 is for the player who wants vintage looks and classic tones. With looks to die for and the kind of outstanding playability and performance that vintage instruments can only dream of, this is a bona fide modern classic with the exceptional build quality of a handmade instrument.
- Body - Swamp Ash
- Neck - One piece Birdseye Maple
- Nut - Tusq
- Frets - 22 x Nickel Silver
- Inlay - Walnut
- Vibrato - Gotoh vintage (steel block and saddles)
- Machineheads - Gotoh vintage style
- Pickups - 3 x Hand / scatter wound single coils
- Controls - CTS pots, CRL switch, Switchcraft socket
- Case - Fitted Hiscox
An exquisite and superbly made guitar, handmade here in Wales, UK.
From his workshop in Powys, Mid Wales, Rob Williams builds custom electric guitars and basses for discerning players Worldwide. Rightly recognised as one of the leading electric guitar and bass makers in the UK, Rob is also one of the few luthiers who still builds each instrument fully by hand.