What Line 6 say about the Line 6 FBV Express MkII USB Foot switch:
Tough enough for arena stages yet small enough to fit in your backpack, FBV Express™ MkII delivers a crucial collection of hands-free functionality that will keep you at the foot of the stage instead of tied to the front of your Line 6 amp or POD®.
FOUR ON THE FLOOR - FBV Express MkII delivers out-of-the box, plug-n-play connectivity. Stomp the four steel footswitches to quickly store and select channel presets, synchronize your time-based effects with Tap Tempo, activate the chromatic tuner, and more.
When paired with most Spider® IV and Spider Valve™ MkII guitar amplifiers, the footswitches also give you total control of Quick Loop, the amps' built-in 14-second sound-on-sound looper.
The burly, full-sized volume/wah pedal feels solid under your foot and features plenty of grip. Clicking the toe-switch toggles between volume and wah control (with an illuminated LED to match).
The bright and easy-to-read LCD shows tap tempo, active channel and the chromatic tuner (when activated).
- Hands-free channel switching and more for most Line 6 amps and POD processors
- 4 channel switches: A, B, C and D
- Full-sized volume/wah pedal features plenty of grip
- Chromatic tuner display
- Bright LEDs show active channel, tap tempo and volume/wah
- FBV Control software allows for easy and unlimited mapping of FBV controls via USB (Mac®/PC)
- Durable footswitches and chassis
- Self-powered via included locking RJ-45 cable
- USB jack and RJ-45 jack
FBV CONTROL SOFTWARE - Take full advantage of FBV Express MkII with the free and downloadable FBV Control software. The application shows you a graphical representation of your FBV Express MkII and lets you customize the midi commands you send via USB.
Assign the footswitches and pedal to perform MIDI CCs, bank changes, program changes and even transport commands to drive many popular audio applications including ProTools®, Propellerhead Reason® and Record, and more!