This is a handmade beautifully crafted in Solid African Black Limba including the one piece neck, finished with a torrefied AAA Englemann Spruce solid top.
This is a very evenly toned guitar with a twinkly top and well rounded bass end, with clarity and resonance throughout the fretboard. A an absolute pleasure to play, effortless all the way up in barred chords or anything else you choose to play.
We have a fantastic range of JWJ guitars in store to try, if you've never played one you're missing out!
- Limba Orchestra
- AAA grade Englemann Spruce top
- Solid African Black Limba back and sides
- Black Limba neck
- 25.4"/644mm scale length
- Torrefied Sitka Spruce, forward shifted X bracing
- Macassar Ebony fretboard and bridge
- Bone bridge pins, nut and saddle
- Grover Sta-tite 18:1 gear ratio nickel tuners
- 'A' neck profile (asymmetric)
- Medium nickel steel frets
- Abalone fretboard inlays
- 2 way adjustable truss rod
- Satin nitrocellulose finish
- Elixir Nanoweb phosphor bronze, 12-53 gauge strings