The 24-fret neck and Gagon-designed humbuckers are made for brutal riffing and detuned/drop-tuned heaviness – but the Fiorino cleans up beautifully when asked. It features a coil tap for those alternative single-coil tones, and a TonePros bridge.
The sweeping lines and three-by-three headstock (inspired by Leo Fender's newly discovered design from the 1980s) are both powerful and refined. Fittingly, G&L named Fiorano after the curvaceous test track of Italy’s most renowned supercar maker, a place where tradition turns groundbreaking.
A super-cool and snarly guitar with attitude.
- CONSTRUCTION: set-neck
- SCALE: 25 1/2"
- PICKUPS: G&L AS4255B in neck position, G&L AW4368B in bridge position; designed by Paul Gagon
- BODY WOOD: Mahogany with Flame Maple top
- NECK WOOD: Mahogany with Rosewood fingerboard
- NECK RADIUS: 12"
- FRETS: 24 medium jumbo
- NECK WIDTH AT NUT: 1 11/16"
- NECK PROFILE: modern slim C
- NECK INLAY: Abalone dot
- BRIDGE: Tone-Pros locking C-TPFP bridge and CT1 tailpiece
- CONTROLS: 3 position pickup selector, volume, tone with push/pull coil tap
- FINISH: Trans Black, bound body and neck