Music Man Amp reissues are made with the maximum respect to the original philosophy and design created by Tommy Walker in the mid-to late-1970s, with the same long term reliability thanks to our advanced production procedures, state-of the-art testing, quality control facilities and top-quality components.
This is the 112 RD 50 combo, a reissue of one of the most coveted amps of the '70s.
The Clean stage has a bright switch, as well as a full compliment of Treble, Bass and Volume controls.
The Limiter (/Distortion) stage includes seperate volume, treble, bass and gain controls, that provide a wide range of tones from super clean to all out distortion. The RD50 also has an onboard spring Reverb.
The 112 RD 50 combo features a super lightweight neo magnet custom speaker made by DV Mark. These innovative speakers created by Marco De Virgiliis are the result of hard work and several tests on neodymium speaker tonal character: a lightweight speaker that sounds and responds like a classic speaker
- Power Output: 50W RMS
- Power Tubes: 2x 6L6 - 1x ECC83
- Channels: 2
- Volume - Normal/Bright switch (CLEAN STAGE)
- Volume - Gain - Reverb (LIMITER STAGE)
- EQ Controls: Bass - Treble (passive)
- Speaker Outputs: 2x 4 ohm (total), 1x 8 ohm, 1x 16 ohm
- Power Requirement: 100V; 120V; 230V; 240V - 50/60Hz
- Fuses: T 3.15A 250V for 100V/120V setting; T 1.6A 250V for 230V/240V setting
- Dimensions: 456.4 x 520 x 254 mm / 17.97" x 20.47" x 10"
- Weight: 11.9 kg / 26.24 lbs