Mooer SD75 - 75 Watt Multi-Effects & Modelling Guitar Combo
The Mooer SD amplifier series is a harmonious marriage between Mooer's famous digital preamp technology and a new take on traditional solid-state Class A/B amplification techniques, that deliver professional 'tube like' performance, touch and feel, at entry level prices.
Each model in the Mooer SD series comes fully loaded with a bunch of special-features and effects (including 8 overdrive and distortion effects, 25 amp head simulations, 9 modulation effects, 5 delay effects and 6 reverb effects), that provide everything you need to craft incredible guitar tones for creating music on-stage or in the practice room. These tones can be stored within 40 preset slots.
The SD amps have a unique Jam section that contains a whole suite of tools for solo performers and creative aficionados alike, such as an integrated looper, syncable drum machine and Bluetooth or 3.5mm Aux input connection for playback of your favorite audio tracks from an external device.
The Mooer SD75 comes with a 12" custom-built guitar speaker, designed to deliver rich harmonics and enhanced feel with clarity, articulation and dynamics throughout the amplifiers full volume range.
- Modeling guitar combo amplifier
- Solid-state design
- 75 watts (RMS) Class A/B amplifier
- 25 high-quality digital preamp models based on Mooer's digital preamp modeling technology
- 8 overdrive / distortion effects
- 9 modulation effects
- 5 delay effects (with tap tempo)
- 6 reverb effects
- built-in precision chromatic tuner
- Serial effects loop
- 40 editable presets
- wireless Bluetooth connectivity for AUX input -
- LED display
- Jam mode with 150 seconds loop and drum machine
- 1x 12" custom speaker, 100 W, 8 ohms
- 3.5 mm stereo headphone output
- 3.5 mm stereo AUX input
- FX loop
- firmware update via USB-B port
- 6.3 mm mono jack speaker output for additional speakers (8 - 16 ohms impedance)
- XLR direct out with switchable Ground Lift