Professional quality acoustic instrument amps with natural response Professional quality acoustic instrument amps with natural response Sonnet amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument capturing every nuance of its tone and your performance. Each model has microphone and instrument channels, Bluetooth and player friendly controls to refine your sound making them ideal for solo performers or duos.
Also available in black.
- Faithfully amplifies the natural response of your acoustic instrument.
- Acoustic-minded High Pass Filter (HPF) and Brilliance controls to adjust the crucial body resonance and piezo high-end of acoustic instruments.
- Modern performance versatility with instrument and microphone channels, MP3 / line input and Bluetooth audio playback.
- Powerful, light and compact, with an adjustable tiltback stand to project the sound for any performance.
- Perfect for solo performers or duos.
- The most natural possible response – your instrument only louder.
- Multi-input: microphone, instrument, Bluetooth, Line In.
- Powerful, light and compact.
Microphone ¼", instrument XLR
Shape for Each Channel
‘Out’: a flat EQ response
‘In’ position: a mid cut with a low and high boost
Low, Mid, High
Yes (global Phase switch)
High Pass Filter
Yes (Hall, Plate)
MP3 / Line In
XLR D.I. Out
FS-17 (Mute and Reverb on/off)
PA Stand Mountable
Yes (with optional SA-2 adaptor)
1x6.5" + tweeter