The flagship of Peavey's PVH™ cabinet line, the PVH 1516 is a modern update of the original 1516, one of the best selling and most highly regarded cabinets Peavey has ever released. The PVH 1516 was designed to be a tone machine, and it doesn't fail to deliver. It oozes organic, vintage tone combined with rock-solid, modern, sub-bass frequency extension.
The 8" mid/high speakers widen the dispersion pattern of the top half of the bass guitar frequency range, which means more consistent tone for the bassist and audience over a wide area around the cab. These speakers were designed to have pleasing cone "break-up" characteristics when used with distortion effects or overdriven amplifiers.
Used by a host of demanding touring players, this bass cab will stand up to all the rigours a pro-bassist throws at it.
The PVH1516 features:
- Black carpet covering, powdercoated black metal grille.
- Heavy duty high excursion 15" speaker
- Two mid/high 8" speakers
- Three position EQ switch
- Ported Cabinet
- Spring loaded handles, metal corners and heavy duty hardware
- Two combi input jacks
- Rugged 15mm plywood construction
- 900 watts program power handling.
- 8 Ohm impedence
- Power handling (cont., prog., peak): 450W, 900W, 1800W
- Sensitivity 96db
- Frequency response: 40hz - 4.9khz
- Crossover frequency: 300hz
- Weight: 33.5kg.
- Dimensions: 56.5cm x 75.5cm x 44.7cm