Brand spanking new from Larrivee, the reintroduced P-02 guitar!
The tone from this little beauty is incredible - and with an RRP at just £999 it's the bargain of the year.
Billed as a no-frills guitar, this still boasts a beautifully bound body and fretboard (wood binding, not plastic) just as on -03 range models, ebony fretboard and bridge, is made in the USA of all-solid timbers AND has a fitted Larrivee hard case!
It also plays and sounds superb - like a much bigger-bodied guitar. Simple looks but quality construction and components make this a brilliant value instrument.
- Model: P-02
- Body Size: Parlour
- Top: Solid Canadian Sitka Spruce
- Back and Sides: Solid African Sapele
- Neck: Single Piece
- Fretboard and Bridge: Ebony
- Body Binding: Canadian Maple
- Bracing: Symmetrical Parabolic X-Bracing
- Neck Joint: Hand fit Dovetail
- Headstock: Rounded Larrivee
- Logo: White Inlaid Larrivee
- Pickguard: Exclusive Bevelled Tortis
- Fretboard Markers: Microdot
- Lower Bout: 13.125 inches
- Upper Bout: 9.125 inches
- Waist: 7.875 inches
- Depth: 4 inches
- Scale length: 24 inches
- Nut Width: 1.75 inches
- Fretboard Radius: 16 inches to 21 inches Compound
- Frets: Nickel/Silver
- Frets Width: 2.5mm
- Frets Height: 1.0mm
- Finish: Satin Neck and Body
- Nut and Saddle: Tusq by Graphtec
- Made in: USA
- Hard Case: Included