Khaya, also known as African mahogany, is used as the solid top and the back and sides of this guitar. Khaya was chosen for its singular sound characteristics; smooth, felted bass, a very present mid-range, and delicate treble. Consequently, this guitar delivers a warm, deep sound that blues lovers and roots music will enjoy, whatever their playing style: picking, rhythm or solo.
- Top: Solid Tropical Khaya
- Back & Sides: Tropical Khaya
- Finish: French Satin
- Bridge & Fingerboard: Brownwood
- Neck: Tropical Khaya
- Frets: 20 / Silver Nickel-Acoustic
- Electric models: DirectLâg HD system